Research Physiologist, Holistic Practitioner, Writer
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Nick Kowalski a Holistic Wellness Coach, specializing in the areas of nutrition, digestive health, thyroid function, and spiritual well being. I have spent the greater portion of my life independently researching endless factors that effect the physiology and psychology of an individual.
My 'career' started at the ripe age of 15 and I have continued to learn and grow since. Though there is much variety in my coaching, it all points to one direction.
My greater life mission is to help awaken my fellow humanity to the truth of our existence - that we are spiritual beings in a human experience, here to experience the wholeness of life.
Though different, every one of my courses provides wisdom, knowledge and tools for awakening and wellness.
40% of American's suffer from some sort of thyroid disorder, mostly in the form of Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism. 80% of people are suffering from poor thyroid function and do not even know it, a condition referred to as sub-clinical hypothyroidism. This is largely due to the fact that the so-called "gold standard" for thyroid testing; the TSH test, is highly inaccurate and incomplete. This leads to misdiagnosis and a large portion of people that suffer from low thyroid symptoms with no help provided.
However, even those diagnosed with a thyroid disorder do not much help. Most available routes of treatment include the use of a t4 only thyroid medication, which can actually make hypothyroidism worse (we discuss why this is in the course). Additionally, few doctors provide a physiologically explanation of what causes a person's thyroid problems and therefore, no additional help outside of the use of medication. Even many good-intentioned functional practitioners recommend ineffective, unphysiological programs that make thyroid issues worse. These programs often involve strenuous exercise regimes, going "keto", or cutting out many beneficial, functional foods from the diet and the use of allergenic supplements. At the very least, few thyroid-programs discuss the complete, comprehensive picture of thyroid health, overlooking many key areas (stress, environment, digestion, etc.) that effect proper thyroid function.
The lack of clear, and physiological sound information about thyroid health is unfortunate in a growingly stressful world. As the central gland of the metabolism, the thyroid is responsible for the production of energy and resistance to stress. The thyroid hormone effects every cell, organ and tissue in the body and when impaired, the body's energy supply and adaptation to stress is also, resulting in a laundry list of health symptoms, including but not limited to:
- weight gain
- muscle loss
- skin problems (dryness, redness, acne, etc.)
- hair loss, thinning hair, dry/brittle hair
- digestive dysfunction (gas, bloating, constipation)
- low libido
- fertility problems
- mood imbalances (depression/anxiety)
The misdiagnosis for hypothyroid is all too common and treatment is mostly ineffective. 1 Over the years, testing for thyroid has become compromised, making it difficult to properly diagnose people and therefore treat them. Also, the true causes of thyroid disease are rarely talked about in the mainstream, which makes a cure impossible.
This is why we created the "Perfect Thyroid" course. The course corrects all the common mistakes and misconceptions made about thyroid health, and provides physiologically-sound knowledge that produces noticeable help.
In the course you will learn:
- the basics of thyroid anatomy, hormone production, function and everything that impacts thyroid health
- how to accurately measure your thyroid function (everyday, from home!)
- why so many people have thyroid issues but are diagnosed "healthy"
- the true, not-talked about causes of thyroid issues
- a pro-thyroid diet that works (most thyroid programs recommend counterproductive dietary advise)
- effective stress reduction and lifestyle tips proven to help improve thyroid function
- how to improve the production and conversion of t4 to t3 (active thyroid hormone)
- safe & effective supplements that improve thyroid function
- how to safely use thyroid medication and how to safely come off medication if desired
This class is perfect for you if:
- You have been diagnosed with a thyroid imbalance (hashimoto's, hypothyroidism, etc.)
- You show symptoms of a thyroid imbalance although you have not been diagnosed for one.
- You're sick of feeling chronically fatigued, stressed, and aged.
- You're willing to learn about your body and take your health into your own hands rather than relying on others to heal your body.
Medical Disclaimer** This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Return Policy: We accept a 30-day money back guarantee on courses. If you have completed at least 50% of the course within 30 days of purchase and are unhappy, you can request a refund.
2020 © all rights reserved for course material, with exception of clinical studies and sited data,
- Is Hashimoto's Really the #1 Cause of Hypothyroidism?
- Stress & Thyroid Function: The REAL #1 Cause
- The Hormones of Hypothyroidism
- The Truth About Serotonin & Low Thyroid
- How Ketosis & Low Carb Dieting is Wrecking Your Thyroid
- The Worst Foods for Thyroid Health - that you probably eat
- The Winter-Like Effects of Modern Living
- Sleep Qaulity & Thyroid Health
- Your Exercise Routine is Ruining Your Thyroid
- Kicking Stress & Restoring Energy
- Correcting Light Deficiencies
- The Top Foods for Thyroid Health
- How to Exercise for Thyroid Health
- Balancing the Anti-Thyroid Hormones
- Healing Gut Issues: Gas, Bloat, Constipation & Inflammation
- How to improve the production and conversion of t4 to t3 (activating thyroid hormone)
- Safely using or coming-off thyroid medication
- Tracking & Measuring Thyroid Function - Journal
- Pro-Thyroid Protocol Guide
- Pro-Thyroid Nutrition Plan (foods to eat/not eat, recipes, meals)